Saturday, April 11, 2009

We're In!











We finally got moved in to the new house and are trying to get settled and out of boxes. The kids love the new house. I love it too, just not all the dirt, bugs, and frogs. I was cleaning out the pool today and reached in to grab the strainer basket and grabbed hold of a frog. YUCK! The frogs don't bother the kids, Logan won't touch them but he likes to watch Hannah and Morgan catch them. Hannah has "loved" three frogs to death so far. Not to worry, we have millions. I have been told that is a good thing. If you have a lot of frogs, you don't have snakes. I'll take the frogs anyday over one snake.




Hannah had a birthday last month. She is now my big Six year old. She had a party at a jump house with a few of her friends.




G.G. came to visit us while we were packing and moving. She helped me with the packing and taking care of the little monsters. The kids loved having her here. Logan still asks "where GG go?"








1 comment:

Kim & Clay said...

Your new house is beautiful! I'm glad you got all settled in.