Friday, May 1, 2009

So what's new?






Kali and Logan- Impossible to get a picture together with them both looking at the camera, but they love to pose by themselves!






This last month has really been busy. Since we moved into this house, we seem to find something new everyday that is broken or not working. I think I have had a repair man at the house everyday for a week and a half. We finally started getting some "summer weather" and that's when we realized the AC didn't work. It's been a week and it's still not working, but the good news is I think I have sweated off 5 pounds! LOL

I am excited because I am starting swim lessons next month. We have a nice pool so I decided to make good use of it an offer lessons. I wasn't expecting to make a whole lot, but since I put up my signs, my phone has not stopped ringing. I am amazed at how many adults are calling me for lessons. Who knew so many people couldn't swim!

The kids are doing really well. Morgan and Hannah are enjoying their new school and both are doing very well. Logan and Kali are best buddies and are giving me a run for my money. Jay has started taking the kids fishing when he gets off work. We have a pond behind the house that I wasn't sure had any fish in it, but they have caught Bass and Bluegill and love to go fishing! Notice what Hannah is holding in the bucket... That kid will touch anything! She is quite the animal lover. We have giant slugs that come out at night and she will pick them up and move them out of the way so nobody steps on them...eeewwww.









Although not with family, we had a fun Easter. We had our friends over for dinner and did an egg hunt with the kids. Jay and Dominic hid the eggs. Most of they had candy in them but there was a surprise in one. They caught a frog and replaced the candy with a frog. Hunter found the egg and was not really happy about the frog inside!










1 comment:

Leanne said...

I wish I knew all you cute babies... I just barely realized you had a forth.... the new place is beautiful. What fun for your kids. Glad you are doing well... will you teach me how to swim?