Saturday, November 8, 2008

Puppy Love
















If you read my last post you would know that I was bummed out because we didn't get to foster the lab puppies. Well I got a call yesterday that said one of the FCP had backed out and we could have two Shar pei mixes if we were still interested. So we said YES! Here are some pictures of the cuties. The kids are having so much fun with them, walking, playing, feeding, cleaning up poop, pee and more poop and pee... They thought that I wasn't going to make them clean it up, they were wrong! This is part of having a dog.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

I bet your kids love the puppies! They are really cute! Did you ever see our puppy Ella on my blog? We've had her for over 2 months... and I still like her! She has been a great puppy and the kids love her! The nice thing is she's pretty small and so her poops are pretty small too! (the only way to go I think!)

Tina Richards said...

I did see your puppy, she is so cute. Yeah, small poop, I wish. I can't believe how much comes out of these little guys. I am really enjoying them. They will come and lay in my lap and just sleep. It's so nice, my children never did that! We are just fostering them until the 18th but who knows maybe we'll have to keep them. (Don't tell my kids I said that)