Saturday, November 1, 2008

What do I do now?


So I am trying this blogging thing out. We shall see how it goes. It may just be an other computer activity that sucks me in.
So yesterday was halloween and the kids really had a good time. Logan and Kali both loved the lollipops, and I am finding them all over the house today. Hannah was sick all week and coughed the whole night but still kept trick-or-treating with the best of them. Morgan thought she was too old to go with the family this year so reluctantly I let her go with her friends, my baby has grown up so fast!


3 comments:

GG said...

Very cute costumes! What is Kali? I can't tell. Love all the pictures Tina!

Tina Richards said...

Kali is a Three-eyed pink monster. She loves this costume, we had to pry her out of it after trick-or-treating. She will bring it to me anytime she can find it and whine unitl I put it on her.

GG said...

What a cutie Kali is!! How funny that she loves her costume so much! Did she pick out her costume?